Friday, February 8, 2008

Flash Back Friday

So this week has been crazy. I've been working on all the different wedding orders and a few purse orders and I got sick of looking at my sewing machine, pins, scraps, etc so I started a new project. Jeff thinks my sewing habit is expensive... its nothing compared to my "remodeling" habit. I moved most of my sewing stuff upstairs cause I hate being in my basement. Its dark and ugly! So posting this week just hasn't happened. I'll post pictures of the new sewing room next week, but until then... its FLASHBACK FRIDAY!!!



I was going through my highschool scrap book (ghetto, might I add) and found a few pictures that caught my eye...



This first picture is of me and one of my best friends. Candace (Cosgrave) Slater and I have been friends since the 3rd or 4th grade. She's one of those girls that doesn't fight, back bite, or whine. You just can't help but love her. It was her surprise 16th birthday party. This day was huge for both of us. July 5, 1997...

This one...

is of Calvin (aka "NotSo"- he and Jeff have been friends since Kindergarten), me and Jeff. Still July 5, 1997. Starting to get the idea? This was the first night Jeff and I kissed. I owe Calvin BIG! Thanks for lying about the Cowboy the night before!!!

This is me, Jeff, and Calvin (Again). We have many, many, many picture of the 3 of us just like this. Calvin made a great 3rd wheel (J/K), but we are sure happy he found Kenzie not long after Jeff and I started dating.

And last but not least...


I had to show off the cute baby face I first fell in love with. There are alot of people out there that haven't ever know Jeff clean shaved. He's had a goatie since he got home from his mission. I'm just greatful that it is finally full- no more "bald spots". I'm pretty sure my kids (or me for that matter) wouldn't recognize him if he shaved. But I don't think we'll have to worry about that anytime soon.

So, I just need to say Thanks again to Calvin and Candace! We wouldn't be where we are with out the 2 of you!

4 comments:

Bonny said...

Ahhhhh!! You guys are so cute!! I love flashback Fridays!

Walker paradise said...

very cute! good to see your blog...love it! jolene

The Armantrout family said...

I love those pitcures! They are so cute, I can't beleive how different Jeff looks without facial hair, it is so fun to look back!!

Natilie said...

I don't know why you cover up that beautiful mug with all that fur. P.S. I think you guys had matching vests as well. - Reed