Can you believe that I have been such a slacker since last April... APRIL!!! Life has been crazy busy and I don't have time to pick my nose let alone blog... but now I'm really missing some of my good friends because this is the only way we kept in touch. So, I'm back, I think... is anyone out there?
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
I'm so glad you're not dead! And I miss you. :)
I'm in SHOCK! Now you need to update so everyone can see WHY you have been a slacker for so long. Love ya
here! waiting to read about your ever so exciting and busy life!
yay haley's back! it's a cute little reason that you have been absent though.
YAY!!! I want updates on the little (or not so little anymore) guy.
YAY! You are alive! Yes, I am still an avid checker of your blog...so glad it no longer starts with April 29th! Can't wait to hear what you've been up to! Hope life is treating you well! Hugs!
Hey. This is Ash from work. Just wanted to drop you a comment because, oddly enough, you were sitting right in front of me and to the right at the George Strait concert on Saturday! I tried to get your attention but it didn't work! Anyway, just thought that was way random! Hope you enjoyed it! Keep in touch!
Post a Comment