Monday, March 15, 2010

i hate mondays

my sister decided instead of flash back friday or thankful thursday she's doing i hate monday... so, here is my contribution to "I HATE MONDAY!!!"
i will have to agree with her on i hate txt messaging. must it take the place of all conversations? don't text me. i have it blocked just so you have to call me if you want to tell me something. don't be lazy... and don't txt just because it's easier than face to face!!! and we wonder why kids can't communicate!
i hate having sick kids!!!
i hate spending money on things that later you find out you really don't need but it's too late to return them.
i hate that i really want a diet pepsi right now, but i have 2 sleeping kids and not one can in my house.... oh, will 5:30 come soon enough today?

2 comments:

Justin and Lori said...

I hate Mondays! Even more I hate note seeing more pictures of my cute nephew.

smarts said...

HUMMMMMM.....I think I know what your talking about!!! I hate them too!!!