Thursday, March 25, 2010

cheese!

my baby is almost 4 months now. he is smiling up a storm and he's giggled a couple of times. you pretty much have to stand on your head and make a complete ass of yourself to get a chuckle (and a short one at that). he's sleeping through the night (yeah!). he loves being outside when its warm enough to not be bundled in a blanket and beanie. time is flying by... too bad pregnancy doesn't go as fast as their first year of life!!!

7 comments:

Katherine said...

So Cute! Thanks for the pictures! Can't wait to see him!

Shelly said...

He is darling!! I would love to get together one of these days! Let me know if you are ever down this way and I'll do the same next time i'm up in Highland!

shelly said...

He is darling!! I would love to get together one of these days! Let me know if you are ever down this way and I'll do the same next time i'm up in Highland!

Heather J said...

He is so dang cute. Maybe I am way off, but isn't he the spitting image of Jeff when he was a baby.... I guess I really don't remember back then, but I am remembering a certain pic of Jeff and they look just alike.
Hope all is well....

Annalisa said...

yeah, he's kinda cute. I love the round head! Ahhh, the joys of having a baby.

Nicki G said...

So stinkin cute! Glad to see you are back to posting!

Marianne said...

What a cutie!! I'm deffinatley seeing a whole lot of Jeff in that kid. Love the baby cheesers, they are the best!! I've gotsta squeeze those cheeks soon!!