Wednesday, October 7, 2009

so excited!

so my friend mindy (or melinda) is an awesome photographer! she blows my mind with her talent and love for photography. she just got a nice camera last christmas and look at how far she has come...


this picture is featured on pioneer woman's blog. all you photographers, wanna be photographers, photo shoppers and wanna be photo shoppers know exactly who i am talking about. this woman is amazing and i find when i read her blog i would like to uproot my entire family and live exactly where she does, do what she does, and love what she does!!!


any whoooo... if any of you want some amazing pictures taken of your family, yourself, your kids, or are looking for some awesome prints visit her blog. she is planning on taking a few trips to utah county, so email her and get your appointment while she still has openings.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Haley, I love you! I can't wait to take pictures of your new little one soon... :)

Nicki G said...

Thanks for leading me to the "Pioneer Woman's Blog"... I just spent the last hour reading stuff on there. I really like Mindy's pics as well, I wanted to talk to her at the farmers market about some of the effects she uses on her photos & whether she uses filters or photoshop to get them, but she was tied up talking to a bunch of other people.