so my husband has assigned me the "girl stuff" when it comes to our kids. and he claims he takes care of the "boy stuff". so when i asked him what he has done about our little boy's obsession with "IT" he said he'd taken care of it. when???? he said he talked to him about it last week... and what did you say???
"if you play with "IT", it'll get too big for your pants."
now in all honesty, what male in this world is going to see that as a bad thing?
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
boys... (sigh)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I laughed so hard at that one I choked a little. Well...I hope it works out. ;)
i peed my pants when i read that. great now i have to change.
ya I woulda went with It'll fall off and you'll be a girl, actually I think I did say that once upon a time! Good luck
i love jeff..that cracks me up!
Post a Comment