Thursday, July 23, 2009

we know!!!

well, this little thing making me fat is definitely a baby! it wiggled, wriggled, punched, twisted, and somersaulted. the tech had a hard time getting all she needed because it's such a wiggle worm (that, and it's breech). so after all the measurements and letting us know all looks very healthy she announced the gender...
for all you who have ever wanted to hear me say this, i'll do one better, you can have it in writing... I WAS WRONG! so does this mean my mothers instincts are faltering? any which way we are all very happy and excited to tell you all it is a...

11 comments:

Katherine said...

YEAH! We are excited! He will be one well dressed little boy! :)
I am never right. I thought all my kids were boys...and all the ultrasounds told me girl (though I was right 1 time) :)
We love you guys and we will see you tonight!

Natilie said...

Congratulations! It will be fun to have a little friend for Hunter.

Annalisa said...

WooHoo! Hunter will love having a brother and you will love watching them together. Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats lady!!

Shelly said...

I am so excited for you! Hunter will love that!! Now comes the fun part, thinking of a name!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! At least someone can populate the world with boys!

Anonymous said...

By the way Ginny is Anonymous.

V and Co. said...

whoot whoot whoot!!!! let the blue begin!

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

Yea.. We love little boys :)
Cograts... We are so happy for you guys.

And I wanted to tell you thanks for the balloons the other night. My boys thought they were the best. Thanks so much. Love ya.

Jessie said...

YEA! Congrats. Very exciting news!

Holly said...

Hunter is going to love having a brother to play with and Kamryn with love mothering it.