do you know what sucks? when you wake up to pee 3 times a night and then can't go back to sleep. i've been up since 4am playing on my computer, trying to figure out photoshop by myself (i don't do tutorials- too impatient, i don't do written instructions- too confusing, i do waist time- but that's how i roll). so while i should have been sleeping, or at least doing laundry, this is what i did...
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
no sleep = ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Photoshop is hard to figure out on your own... you're amazing! I also love the pictures of your kids... toothless, sleeping, fishing... they're adorable!!
look at you go! i didn't know you were doing that, i'm so proud of you!
i can't wait to find out either! and i'm still laughing about hunter falling asleep at the dinner table
I love those quilts! I think i could probably do those!! So, are you EVER going to blog about if you are having a boy or girl?! I'm dying to know!!!
Post a Comment