Tuesday, June 30, 2009

the man i love!

the man i love!



1-the man i love doesn't require a big dinner every night. frozen pizza and frozen french fries suit him brilliantly.


2-the man i love doesn't expect a trophy wife- and it's a dang good thing!!!


3-the man i love spoils me. he even does laundry sometimes!


4-the man i love knows i love my chocolate... and doesn't say a word about it!


5-the man i love brings me a diet pepsi when asked, and even sometimes without being asked.


6-the man i love spoils our kids!!! and they love him for it


7-the man i love is a hard worker and doesn't complain about being the sole breadwinner for our family.


8-the man i love makes me feel important everyday!


9-the man i love is my best friend.


10-the man i love deserves more than i can give him, but happily excepts me for me!

i love you jeff!

6 comments:

Mindy said...

Haley, I'd LOVE to take your newborn pictures... but are you sure you want them in the hospital? If you do, I'd be glad to... :) And sorry I haven't got back to you on your comment awhile ago. YES, I'd love you and Marci to come stay with me!!!! That would be SO much fun. Brandon is leaving to work in Ogden again (we're not sure how it's going to turn out) but I'll be alone for awhile again. :( Anyway, if it works out, you're always welcome, but if life gets busy, I understand that too.

Nicki G said...

You guys are such a perfect couple, you suit each other very well!

Marci said...

he's a pretty lucky guy too..

Marianne said...

Haley, I had to come read the blog Wendy said there was somthing I wouldn't want to miss. Congratulations on Baby #3! woo hoo

Annalisa said...

You can borrow the pattern anytime.

Walker paradise said...

very cute