Tuesday, May 12, 2009

New Pattern

after a month of being stuck on my couch i finally got my pillowcase dress pattern done. i am picking up the pictures today and taking it to the printer!!!



if you want a pattern you can email me or you can pick them up at the quilting cottage in american fork. thanks to everyone who helped me word and re-word!

3 comments:

Lori said...

darling dress. Hey, I love the wedding dress you made. My daughter is getting married in Aug. and I keep telling her about it. I finally sent her the picture just now, so we will see if it is something she would like. I love the vintage look to it. Did you use a pattern or did you make up your own? I sew but do not make my own patterns. We just can't seem to find the perfect dress for her in the store. Was the dress cream? It was beautiful!!!!

V and Co. said...

oh i love it and want to buy one please!!!

haley said...

lori, it was a champain color and the pattern came all out of my head. lots of sweat and tears went into that baby!!! i'm just about to start wedding dress #2... wish me luck!