Wednesday, May 6, 2009

i'm still alive...

it's been a while and i'm sure it will be a while more before i post anything good... sorry, i've had some health issues this last month that prevent me from sitting at my computer. i'm here, i'm fine, just trying to recover and take care of the daily duties...
thanks for any concern you have sent my way. i'll be okay...
-haley

5 comments:

Katherine said...

Have you had xrays or an MRI on your back yet? Is it getting better slowly?
I am sorry that you have had troubles. Hope you get some answers soon.

girlsmama said...

I'm so sorry to hear that! I hope you find a solution soon! I just noticed your family picture on the sidebar. We have a picture in that exact same place!

V and Co. said...

oh man if it's back problems i'm so sorry! hope you get better soon!

Mindy said...

Haley, I MISS YOU!!! I hope you get well soon, and that you really WILL be okay. Sending love your way...

Jake said...

Haley,
I am sorry, I didn't even know. We have alot of things happen in our ward so I guess I have been living in a bubble for a little while. Please let me know if you need any help. We hope you are feeling better. It is your back?