yesterday a friend of mine stopped by and we spent the afternoon crafting. ok, so really we just laughed our butts off for 4 hours and in between breaths we attempted to craft. here is what i did with my 4 hours (these shouldn't take THAT long, but with my salsa breaks and laughing over "porn" photography (inside joke) this is all i had time for (oh, and i guess i did finally finish my apron for my cupboard)...
give me a break on the photos... it's 5am and i'm too tired to get descent ones... i have no talent in the photo department.
oh, and this is what the candle sticks looked like before...








3 comments:
I thought you meant to make the picture that way, and I thought it was cool. And I think I'm in on your pornography photography joke... am I right? ;)
mindy knows too much! I had a ball. I will post my crafty "crap" later. I left it in the car and now it is too dang cold windy and snowy to go out and get it.
hey yours turned out cute! and i just posted my tutorial off of F's instructions over the phone!
Post a Comment