Wednesday, January 7, 2009

life on hold...

so, you probably won't hear a whole lot from me in the next couple of days/weeks. our family has hit a rough patch. for those of you who haven't heard... my mom suffered from a stroke yesterday morning. she is doing well and has regained function of her body and her speech. she still is having a hard time finding some words, but the doctors are optimistic that will return soon. she is well and recovering miraculously. we are waiting to hear what they think the cause is. right now, she's tired and has a headache, but she is still with us and we are so grateful for that! i love you mom!!!

17 comments:

Mindy said...

Haley, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your mom!

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

Haley,
I am so sorry. Tell your Mom I love her and she is in our thoughts and prayers.

If you need anything-please let me know. I can come and get Hunter or whatever.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry. Your mom is way too young. Hopefully they will be able to find and treat the cause. Please know your family is in our prayers.

Katherine said...

I am so glad that she is recovering well. I have been thinking about you and your family. Let me know if you need anything. I can also come get your kids at anytime and will help however I can. Love ya.

Felicia said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Hopefully recovery will continue to be quick.

V and Co. said...

my dad suffered from a stroke this last year. we'll say a prayer! glad she's made a good recovery!

Natilie said...

Haley - We are so sorry. We are thinking about you and you and your family are in our prayers.

Nicki G said...

So sorry that you guys are going through something so scary. We hope things only get better, and that they get better fast.

Annalisa said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. I hope she has a quick recovery. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Dave and Mare said...

Karen called me yesterday and told me about your mom. I am in shock!!! Thank goodness Cheyne was there. I am happy to hear that things are as good as they are. We'll keep you all in our prayers. I am here if you need anything at all.....Lydia and Isaac and I really would LOVE to have Kamryn and Hunter come play!! I lost my phone so I no longer have your phone number or anyone else's:) Please call me... My number is the same. -Mare

Jake said...

Haley,
I just read your blog and Justin being gone I hadn't heard. I am so sorry Haley, if there is anything I can do let me know!!!!! I now everything will be ok Jackie is a strong person and she will get stronger. Your family are in our thoughts and prayers, we love you guys. Hang in there it will get better.
Love
Jake

The Armantrout family said...

I am so glad she is recovering so well, your in my prayers, love ya

Tanya said...

I'll be praying for you, your mom, and your family!!! Hang in there!

Heather J said...

Dido to everyone else's comments.
She was truely blessed to have your brother there and have everything turning out so well

Anonymous said...

Hayley,
Tell your family that I love them! Just hours before Marisa called to tell me, I had been thinking about a recent run in with your mom at Robert's. It prompted me to check our your blog and so you were all fresh on my mind! I am so sorry! Good thing your mom is such a trooper! Love and prayers!
Summer

Jen said...

Haley! I hope you are doing okay! I will pray for your sweet mom! I can't ever look at "party favour" with out thinking of her! Keep me posted!

Anonymous said...

I hope everything continues to get better from here! You and your family are in our prayers!