Oooh, I can't wait to see them! I love looking at neat family pictures for ideas, and if this one is an indication, they're going to be fun! You all look great.
these are the stories of my little family, our friends, and me. both jeff and I were born and raised in utah county and can't bring ourselves to move away from 'happy valley'. jeff works for the city and i occupy myself by chasing our 2 kids and sewing when ever possible. i do custom sewing for my own little business called hayleaves. i love my simple little life more than i ever thought possible. i have jeff, kamryn, and hunter to thank for that.
6 comments:
Oooh, I can't wait to see them! I love looking at neat family pictures for ideas, and if this one is an indication, they're going to be fun! You all look great.
Love that one.
love the picture! Can't wait to see you next weekend!
Love it. So Cute of all of you. See you soon!
oh it looks so cute! love it and can't wait to see more!
Very cute pictures! We are excited to see you guys at Grandma Glenda's party!!
Post a Comment