Tuesday, December 9, 2008

the much anticipated family pictures...

so, here are the promised family pictures. my friend natalie is moving away and i had to check out her talent first hand before she moved. she claims to be an amature... yeah right!!! i love her style and i love that even though hunter was in a very foul mood you'd never know. she was patient with all the kids (jeff included) and her ability to catch the kids personalities is perfection. thanks natalie!!!!
the famdamily...

the little princess....



the terror...



the princess and the terror...

my sweet hubby (who smiled even though taking another family picture bewildered him... "didn't we just have family pics taken last year???") and me.

notice i didn't pick any pictures that you can see me from the neck down??? that's not a coincidence... natalie is GOOD, but she forgot to photoshop out the extra 50 lbs i'm carrying around with me. way to go nat!!!!





8 comments:

Marci said...

whatever...you're gorgeous! they turned out so good...jeff even smiles, you're so lucky!;)

Rachel Holloway said...

totally gorgeous!!!!

Brandon, Christie, and Addie said...

Very cute family pictures! I also love all of the cute things below, I always love checking out your blog to see your cute projects, I think oh, it is nice that someone has talent with these things because I don't! We are excited to see you Saturday!

Katherine said...

SO Cute. I love them all.
Can't wait to see you on Saturday!

Walker paradise said...

absolutely love the pictures, your family all smiles so nicely, me I have 142 pictures with at least one child scowling or rolling their eyes and only about 10 decent ones, and decent i mean tylene is closing her eyes in the only decent whole family one arrrgghh!!!

Anonymous said...

So stinkin cute!! I think you look great. I can't tell you how much I love Hunter's dimples!! Your friend did an awesome job. I am totally envious that Jeff even joined in the family pictures. I can't get Rawlin to even show up!! ;)

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

Haley they are darling.

Anonymous said...

Haha! Haley, you're hilarious. I'm so glad you liked them! And you DO NOT have an extra 50 pounds!! You guys are one of the easiest families I've ever worked with!