so we have a beta fish named twinkle. kamryn is learning how to read and sound out words. what do the two have in common? - you ask. well, today she figured out a way to spell twinkle and i had to hold back my giggles.
TUWKLE
(she informed me that the E is silent)
but the best part was the middle name she gave the fish.MICFODA
(pronounced Mic Fonda)




1 comment:
Tell me about it. were we separated at birth or what? I spent all night changing the background on my blog. (All by myself... so proud) then I looked at yours. I promise i'm not stocking you. It took me forever so it's not changing hope you don't mind. lol we should TRY and get together with the kids sometime... Not as easy as it sounds I know but, it would be fun. Dave has been gone for 2 weeks and has 2 more to go.
Post a Comment