Tuesday, November 4, 2008

dinner

when my kids over heard my phone conversation with a friend about what's for dinner i heard a lot of ... "i don't like that!" and "can't we have del taco?" or "i'm eating whatever dad is going to eat." i wanted to snap! and now i understand why my mom use to get that look in her eye when we complained about dinner... and i also realize why she was on prozac!!! love you mom and i am soooooo sorry!

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Okay, where do you find these awesome retro pictures? HOlly sent me the one that I put on apron girls, and I LOVE them!

haley said...

holly sent me the link. there are a ton of them!!!

Marianne said...

You are so honest!! It's refreshing.

judy anderson said...

I hate it when those humbling experiences hit you and you have to feel bad for how you acted with your parents!! It breaks the illusion that we were always right!!