Thursday, October 9, 2008

twinkle twinkle

my sweet little hunter loves to make mommy happy. anytime i am sad or look like i might be upset in anyway he asks, "i make you happy?" and this is how he does it!!! it makes me smile everytime... and how could you not smile at this sweet little voice.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute is that! That's how Chase sings it. It's like the song that doesn't end!! Hunter is so cute!

Mindy said...

Cute! Sometimes kids do something to make you know why you DID have them! ;)

smarts said...

I am a little confused... why is he in the quilt shop and his mom just happen to have her video camera....is he on TOUR!!! I can't believe that you would have been sad in a QUILT SHOP!! Love it very cute, gotta love those little voices.

don and jacki said...

that song, with that cute little voice makes gramma happy, too!
hunter..you're the BEST!

Marci said...

DAMN I LOVE THAT KID!!!!! he melts my heart.