Thursday, October 23, 2008

boutique!



come check out my booth if you are in the area... the booth fee and the % the owner takes off the top are going to pay for another attempt at an IVF baby (not for me, for the owner!!!).

4 comments:

Justin and Lori said...

Good luck this weekend! we can't wait to see you!

Marci said...

thanks for going with me last night...it was fun!

Annalisa said...

I stopped by about 10:45 but couldn't see your stuff. I saw some stuff that looked like yours but as far as I could see they didn't have your name on them...so where were you? I was so bummed I didn't find your booth.. There was some seriously cute stuff there. I was glad I left my cash and checkbook at home, because otherwise I would have spent money I didn't have.

Anonymous said...

how'd ya do?