Thursday, September 18, 2008

my bags are packed

my bags are packed and i'm ready to go... or at least as ready as i'll ever be. i'm a little nervous to leave my husband in charge of EVERYTHING. i know the kids will be safe and things will get done, but will they get done the way i want them to? i doubt it, but that's the price i'm willing to pay for a girls weekend. so wish me luck at my quilting retreat in a far off hick town. ohhhhh.... i'm so excited!!!!!

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Lucky!!!

Tanya said...

i have been in a serious depression this weekend! did you have a great time? let's try to really meet sometime!

Ludvigson Family said...

Thanks so much for all of your ideas and insight on the crafts! Thanks for sending all of those samples with Jenny. I loved the chaps but they seemed like a little more work. I kept the cape so I will just mail you a check for it. How much are they? Did you just use broad cloth for it? I thought yours might seem a little heavier.

Annalisa said...

Haley,
Waiting to hear how your weekend was...:)