we went to kamryn's school open house today. am i old enough to have a kindergartner??? the school seemed way to big for my little girl. she was so excited to see her class room and meet her teacher (pictured above). she acted really nervous over finding out who else was in her class. as we looked over the class roll we didn't see any familiar names. i was so sad to tell her she didn't have any of her little friends in her class. and my BIG girl says to me, "just think of all the new friends i'm going to make, mom!!!"
i know she is really excited to start school, but i can also see the nerves. she sat listening to this book on tape and didn't move a muscle- she didn't even bother to turn the page when she heard the chimes.
good bye my little girl... i will miss you! (yes, i'm very close to tears right now!)






1 comment:
Ok girly! WAAAAY too many posts to get caught up on! I just have to comment that Kamryn's teacher looks like her...do you see it? I thought it was her grandma at first...their eyes...or something. They just look like they could be related. Am I crazy for thinking this?
Second, HOW have you only slept in a tent once in the past 5 years? Here I was feeling wussy for not going camping while you are out all over the place on campouts. Am I reading right this these were camp-INS and not campouts???
And what beautiful children you have....love the pic of them in the chair. SO cute!
Post a Comment