tonight we had the opportunity to visit one of the most amazing yards i've ever seen. so much work has gone into this little garden of eden for so many years. it is every photographers dream. old barns, a green house, play houses, bird baths, bird houses, arch ways, greenery, fences, tire swings, tree houses, antique toys, etc, etc, etc!!! my cousin torie was nice enough to come take pictures of my wee ones. i'm so excited to see what she captured. i took a few shots before she got there with my own camera. i'm sure they will pale in comparison to hers, but i'm pretty proud of my shots. now if only i could figure out my photo shop.... maybe when school starts and i have 1 1/2hrs, 2 days a week, all to myself!!!!
23 shots of this pose and this is the only one where they are both looking!
thank you torie!!! you made a potentially stressful event... fun. it was pretty painless, unless you count the pinched finger on the school bus emergency exit handle (hunter) or the bee sting (kamryn)- thankfully both were after pictures were done!














6 comments:
Haley - where is that place. I need pics in front of that flag. Call me and let me know if it is even available for the general public. Your pictures were great by the way.
very cute pics haley...i think kamryn looks like grandma kathy does anyone else?
Haley,
I had so much fun. I can't wait to start working on your pictures. Your pictures you took are wonderful. You are a pro.
Your kids were darling and they were so good.
Hey I was thinking- Would Marcy want to trade with me. I saw her cute things on her website and thought I should of just asked her. Will you ask her for me.If not that is okay.
Thanks again Haley. It was good to see you.
Hey I will take some of the credit for that amazing yard, it is my parents home in LINDON. They work very hard to keep it up it is there passion. We love it and anyone is welcome just let me know.
Cute pictures Haley, can't wait to see what she did.
GET OUT! SO CUTE! I am jealous you have such an awesome place for pictures!!! I can't wait to see how they turned out...but the ones you got were pretty darn cute!
Wow- your pictures turned out great. What a neat yard. Kamryn and Hunter look like little models.
Post a Comment