1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
playing a little 'remember when...'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
I have obviously only known you as married to Jeff.
But one of my fond memories of you is after you guys were married we went in Murray's truck down to Southern Utah. We were crammed in there. We laughed alot (some of the jokes directed at my non-wildlife knowledge) and you slept a lot (somehow) in the truck. Before we had kids and we just had a good time.
well since i've known you since your birth my memory is of you as a little baby girl. you were probably 2 or so and everyone was downstairs i think watching the superbowl. me and you were upstairs in the chair playing patty cake and you were giggling soooo hard. i always loved your giggle it was so cute. plus i loved your fat cheeks, they were the best. obviously i have lots of memories of you but that is one of the best.
The first thing that comes to mind is "Prom" the day date at the Sand Dunns, I think that was one of the first times we really hung out much.... that I can remember. But you and Jeff tipped over on the 4-wheeler and you were not a happy girl, plus it was dusty and hot, GEE I thought HIGH MATEINANCE, boy was I wrong. We had a great time and the night was awesome. That was one of the few adventures we had, plus going down to Snow College to see Calvin and Jeff. That is a whole other story. GOOD TIMES!!
of course i could go on and on, but when i read this, the first thing that came to my mind was "hindi", your makebelieve friend. only to you she was NOT makebeleive. beleive me, we had alot of grief with her. me closing the car door before she got out, taking the cookie that was suppose to be hers and putting it away after it had sat on the counter for hours, and you crying your little eyes out, "cuz, that was for "hindi". you crying because "hindi" kicked you, and then finally when you hadn't mentioned her for awhile, i asked you one day where "hindi" was, and you said, "oh...i flushed her down the toilet." and that was the end of that!
Where do I begin? Lots of crazy memories that were SO long ago! I remember YW's & us getting all dressed up in Wedding Gowns. Girls Camp=PARTY FAVOURS! NJ-loads of memories there; NYC, Dances, dumb boys, Swimming, PSYCHO family you nannied for. I could go on & on & on. I remember hanging with you & Heidi in Highschool. My memory stinks, so I don't remember details, but I do know that we went through a lot, good & bad! I am glad that through it all, we still love eachother!
I have lots of memories of you! How could I not since we shared an office for 8 hours a day for a long time! It was so much fun hanging out with you and chatting with you and listening to country music with you all day. I think the most memorable day though was 9/11. We sat in that office glued to the radio. That day will forever be embeded in my memory and you are a part of that memory. It was such a tragic day! Sorry to be such a downer! I didn't really want my memory to be so dreary because we had lots of fun times too! I'm excited to hear your memory of me. :)
I've been such a blog slacker lately I can't guarantee anything, but I have to leave a memory. I've got one word.... RAMBOING!!!
Post a Comment