Wednesday, June 4, 2008

2 curly locks...



our sweet little siona came to play today. the girls wanted their hair done "matchy match". i had to get a picture of them. siona is so silly- she moves and jumps and closes her eyes (on purpose). these are the only 2 that turned out. i love that they are such great friends!

6 comments:

Anderson Family said...

So CUTE!! i wish my hair would stay that curled! That is so fun! I am scared of the idea of having a girl for that very reason, I can't do hair! You've always been really good at it!

The Hardie Family said...

oh man, Haley! I'm so embarrased! I wasn't ready for others to see my blog yet. As you can see, I just posted it last night for the first time to see how it looked. I am still trying to figure all this stuff out. I don't even know how you knew it was "up". Well, now I guess we're into it. Thanks again for setting us up and helping me. I wouldn't have done it otherwise. I think Jud might not do it for a while since she'll be overwhelmed with other stuff. Maybe I'll mess with hers for a while. I don't even know if this is the way to reply to your comment? Is there a better way? Jud's address is judydowse@gmail.com. Hope you guys are doing well! Thanks again for your help! Cristy

don and jacki said...

two beauties! but how could they be anything else?

Heather J said...

So how do you get her curls to hold??? I hate doing hair. I don't even do my own.

Katherine said...

Cute girls. You know how I feel about doing hair. Ally is getting better at letting me, but I am terrible. So Cute.

Bonny said...

Love the hair! Kamryn and Siona are so pretty!