Wednesday, May 14, 2008

playing with the blur...

my mil gave me photoshop elements for my birthday. i haven't had a lot of time to play with it and i know there are all sorts of on-line tutorials to guide me through some things, but i have to learn on my own or watch someone do it (in real life) before i'll have a clue. i couldn't follow written instructions if it was to save my life. so until i talk torie (or someone else who has a clue how to use it) into teaching me a few tricks i'll continue to play...


4 comments:

Walker paradise said...

I love the picture of your family very nice

Rachel Holloway said...

Lookin' good!! I love learning all these fund things too!! YEAH FOR EDITING PROGRAMS!

Michelle said...

I love photoshop elements! If you search for photoshop elements on youtube you can watch videos.. thats how i learned how to scrapbook with elements!

Mindy said...

Darling pictures! And I like the new background!