ok- for all those calling and emailing me on the bed... click on the picture and it will take you to the ksl add. too much for me... but if she wants to give it away i will take it!!!!
I want that in Queen size! I need a head and footboard, and we'd like an antique iron one. Since they didn't have any queen size beds back then, I think I'll have to settle for a reproduction! ;)
these are the stories of my little family, our friends, and me. both jeff and I were born and raised in utah county and can't bring ourselves to move away from 'happy valley'. jeff works for the city and i occupy myself by chasing our 2 kids and sewing when ever possible. i do custom sewing for my own little business called hayleaves. i love my simple little life more than i ever thought possible. i have jeff, kamryn, and hunter to thank for that.
6 comments:
That really is SO cool!! I think it has SUCH amazing potential--and I am sure you could work WONDERS on it! :)
Hey--did you get my email??
I didn't get your email... when did you send it? i've been waiting for it- try again
hayleaves@yahoo.com
Get it and make a fence for your garden. Where is it? Maybe I will get it.
ok- for all those calling and emailing me on the bed... click on the picture and it will take you to the ksl add. too much for me... but if she wants to give it away i will take it!!!!
I want that in Queen size! I need a head and footboard, and we'd like an antique iron one. Since they didn't have any queen size beds back then, I think I'll have to settle for a reproduction! ;)
oooh i want that too
Post a Comment