after months of putting the bug in kamryn's ear i finally talked her into cutting her hair. i wasn't sure why she changed her mind, but monday morning she told me she wanted to get it cut. i wasn't about to ask any questions... she gave the word- so lets cut!
why did i want it cut??? well, i've never met anyone with finer/thinner hair than she has. the circumference of all her hair pulled into one ponytail is equal to an m&m. nobody can really do it but me and only because i know you have to use an entire gallon of gel, wax, or hairspray. it doesn't matter what kind of elastic we use it always falls out. she loves to wear it down, but it only looks good down for about the first 5 minutes. then- blahhhhh. needless to say i was thrilled when she finally agreed!why did kamryn want it cut??? i didn't know the answer until last night when jeff asked her, "don't you want any pigtails anymore? cause you know your hair isn't going to fit into them now..." the response she gave answered why she wanted it cut...
"cause this really cool girl in 'hairspray' has hers short like this and she can still put in pigtails, and it looks reeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllyyyyyyyy cute!" i've yet to watch this movie, but i can only imagine what she is picturing.... once again, thank you lacey for letting kamryn borrow this movie!!!!




7 comments:
IT IS SO CUTE! We all have short-haired cute little girls. kenzie just got hers cut too! I love it. I am going to cut Ally's even shorter I think, to try and hide the cut job!
Love it!
It is so cute. I love it.
Tell her I think she looks beautiful...
I just LOVE that!! My hubby wants to keep Jenna's hair long--but then again it is thick and has the potential to do lots of cute things--now if only I could get my talent together and figure out HOW to do those cute things!! :)
P.S. Can I get your email?? I have a question! hollowayfam(at)yahoo(dot)com
i love it miss kamryn....you look beautiful.
She looks adorable. Very sassy!
very cute! have fun with the new do!
Her hair looks so darling now! And she can sport those headbands like nobody else! What cute kids you have!
Post a Comment