Monday, April 7, 2008

best friend....

do you all remember when there was a new kid in you class at school and you were so excited to be friends with them. you could imagine playing with them for hours after school and then some other kid would swoop in and still your thunder... that's how i'm feeling right now. lola and i barely had one baking session when hunter came swooping in and took her over! maybe he'll learn to cook and then i'll be okay with it. but he just kept saying "i like lola!", "lola makes yummy treats", and "lola's my friend". so my dreams of having lola all to my self have gone to pot.

this is hunter staking claim on HIS territory.

and showing me the 'yummy' stuff lola made him

can you tell he is in a major trans?

but how can i stay mad at this face. check out those eyelashes! thank goodness for the murdoch genes!

2 comments:

Katherine said...

Looks fun! I know I wouldn't use a kitchenaid enough to get one. But I know you do - so that's awesome. Hunter is a doll...Ally LOVES Cookie Dough too!

Walker paradise said...

I love him!! So cute. Well better you than me to have such a piece of machinery, i would abuse it never use it and then be charged with neglect.