yesterday i rediscovered photobucket and now that i've played with it i've decided i hate it. it seems to make all my images blurry. has anyone else had this same problem? kamryn wanted me to take a few pics of her in her 'new' ballet leotard. no, she isn't in dance. she just has an awesome cousin that couldn't wait to pass on this little treasure. thanks kenzie (and max and brayden) for our new favorite outfit. she wants to wear it all day everyday!




hunter couldn't figure out why kamryn got to be the center of attention. "isn't that my job?"




3 comments:
I have started using Shutterfly instead of photobucket - try that! Cute pics!
You need to get her in some dance classes. She looks like a natural. I agree Photobucket sucks.
Since I don't know what photobucket is I'll agree with Heather and I bet it sucks. Love the pics!
Post a Comment