After watching "Emily Young" yesterday afternoon Kamryn insisted on putting on her Ballerina gear.
Emily learned a little ballet, a little french and a little about Sleeping Beauty. A pink leotard, pink satin slippers, fairytails with princesses, AND dancing...
She thought she'd died and gone to heaven. I mean, for a 5yr old girly girl- Does it get better than than. She practiced for HOURS, made up her own ballet dance and of coarse... had to perfect pricking her finger on a needle and falling asleep gracefully!
I'm thinking she's sending me a message? Do you think she might like to take a ballet class?
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
o.k. This is getting creepy. You would not believe how much our kids have in common. They're not only the same age but they have all the same interests. I thought it was a fluke about the bunk beds. Then the potty training, and now the balet post. I literally just got done watching a little balet show put on by Lydia that looked almost identical before I saw this. Those are some serious balet moves kamryn has going on you really should put her in a class. We really need to getthese little tikes together sometime.
so we watched emily young yesterday too.... siona has switched from gymnastics to ballet - but probably just for the day. she had to take off her pants & only were here onesie, so she looked the same...then she detested that we were going to hula...that girl. hope all is well. call me.
How cute...I think she is definteley telling you she needs to take dance lessons :)
She looks the part, so you have to put her in dance classes. For over a year now, Every time Emily Young comes on, Colby says, We dont like her, Emily Young is Dumb. I kept getting mad at him, I dont want her to learn the word dumb, let alone, say that to someone, or be racist or anything. So now when she comes on, Hadlee says, she dumb. YAAAAAAA. I can't win. I think are kids are much cute-er than emily, or Danial Cook, they should be on TV instead.
She looks the part, so you have to put her in dance classes. For over a year now, Every time Emily Young comes on, Colby says, We dont like her, Emily Young is Dumb. I kept getting mad at him, I dont want her to learn the word dumb, let alone, say that to someone, or be racist or anything. So now when she comes on, Hadlee says, she dumb. YAAAAAAA. I can't win. I think are kids are much cute-er than emily, or Danial Cook, they should be on TV instead.
Post a Comment