Saturday, March 15, 2008

Dentist Visit

After visiting the Dentist on Thursday Hunter and Kamryn got a few prizes. They wanted to show them off. Kamryn picked a princess toothbrush and a fancy pink bracelet.
Hunter picked... yet another hard plastic horse, and yes, he has been sleeping with it.

They both got badges that say "No Cavities Club"
And this is just a funny picture of Hunter trying to flex his muscles like the the seal on the badge. Heaven forbid for him to put the toys down to do it.
I'm so glad my kids love the dentist!!! Kamryn is already asking when she gets to go back. It makes that little task that much easier to accomplish.

5 comments:

Marianne said...

They are so darn cute. This post just reminded me that I was going to make an appointment for my littles with the dentist before this baby came and I forgot. Pregnancy amnesia exists I'm walking proof.:) Yes I am still pregnant. Can't wait to find out if its a girl or a boy. I would love to be your guiney pig for any projects your wanting to try. :) Tell Jeff to get on it so they can all be buds. I'm sure dave will post asa it happens. I would love to post once more when I get another minute.

Walker paradise said...

good job! very cute! I am so bad at taking anyone to the dentist, the last time tyson went he came out with a 3000 dollar bill maybe that's why we don't go!

Heather J said...

Who Do you go to????? I have never taken Hadlee, I am a horrible mom. I cant decide whether to take her to a pediatric dentist or just a regular one.
Heather

haley said...

We go to a pediatric dentist. It's Dr. Nathan Smith in AF. We love him. His office is awesome and his assistants are almost as great with the kids as he is. Kenzie referred us and we've really liked him!

Justin and Lori said...

We've also been doing the dentist visits the last 2 weeks. I don't care for the dentist. The kids are more brave. Well-Katherine helped/convinced me into this blog stuff. It is really quit addicting. We are excited to see you guys in a couple weeks.